Elegant, long and oversized knitted cocoon sweater with fashionable front seam. Very cozy, cute and easy to wear blue sweater, suited for casual and special occasions.
Size: S / M / L.
Material: 50% mohair, 20% lamb wool, 30% acrylic.
Ready-to-ship in 2 weeks
Please note that the estimated delivery times are only estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
Delivery is worldwide and free for orders over 150 EUR for EU countries and free DHL Express shipping for overseas orders over 250 EUR. Some products are made-to-order which are shipped out in one week and most of all styles are ready-to-ship.
We work with DPD courier and postal service for delivering orders in Europe, we use DHL and postal service for delivering to other countries. Usually orders are delivered in 2-7 working days by DPD and postal service in Europe. Orders from North America, Japan and Australia - are delivered in 10-20 working days by postal service, and in 3-7 working days by DHL express.
I simply love it. The colour and the feeling when I wear it. Couldn't want anything more.(Posted on 1/19/2018) Review by Agne
- So stylish and super cosy!
I love my cocoon sweater, perfect for relaxing at home or wearing to my work. The shape fits great and the thumb holes on the fitted sleeves make it feel super cosy. I would recommend this to anyone and a perfect gift for a loved one.(Posted on 5/20/2017) Review by Helen
Write Your Own Review
1. Wash garments at 15°C in water and neutral soap. E.G. 10 kg of knitwear requires gr. 40 of neutral soap. Wash garments for about 5/10 minutes, depending on the type of count used. For combed and csrded items contain 30-80% acrylic fibre,we strongly recommend washing at 45 and using slower machine cycles to achieve a softy hand. Subsequantly rinse garments in cold water.
2. Rewash items at 30/35c in water,adding 3-4 grams of softener ( silicon microemulsion) per kilo of material. E.G: 10kg of knitwear requires gr.40 of silicon microemulsion softener. Add 40 garms of acetic acid to the 40 grams of softener per 100 litres of water. Leave the knitwear to soak in the silicon softener and acetic for about 10/20 minutes, with the machine off.
3. Spin dry the garments at no more than 75c for about 15/25 minutes.
4. For strong and contrasting colours in striped knitwear, or Jaquard we recommend dry cleaning first and wash garments on a short cycle with plenty of water.